April 10, 2008

Kyanite Bracelets




Playing with kyanite. I have a slew of new kyanite in. The green is gorgeous and will be going in soon. This was a strand that was "bad" so I had to keep it. It didn't match any of the other ones so ....... I couldn't sell it online. The first bracelet is just hammered copper with a kyanite oval. The second is mixed with cats eye moonstone ovals. They are gorgeous though a bit inconsistent in size. Nice cats eye though and I picked up 150 strands, all they had. It will run about $4 a strand in the www.magpiegemstones.com wholesale gem store when I get them in. These pieces are for sale on my jewelry site. The last one was so much work but I am not sure I like how it turned out. The half round brass was very inconsistent in its hardness and was difficult to get it to sit perfect. I may just have to keep her. She realy looks much better in person, probably because it's not a close up. I don't look so good close up either .

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

That top one is my fav!


My Jewelry Store