October 2, 2007

Busy Beaver

My husband found this beauty for me. It is Gold Seraphanite, it has Gold shimmer mixed in a brown to olive green background. Just my colors. It is very soft and in my playing I scratched the back so now this piece is mine. I have decided all the clothes I will buy will be brown (I am tired of having so many clothes so I figure one color fewer pieces needed?) so this piece will go with all my new clothes.
MMMM sleeping beauty. At a bead show I saw a vendor with tables of faux and Chinese turquoise. Never hurts to look right? I found a pile of natural Sleeping Beauty hiding under it all and my eye sought it out like just find Waldo. I walked off with every piece for a song. It is beautiful.
Another glass bead by Noel. I have been hanging onto this one to replace one a customer broke but I have been waiting a year and have heard nothing so I whipped it up with mismatched silver and hunks of Tourmaline.
The new AA grade turquoise from China. Beautiful blue mixed with real Coral. The good stuff. Very hard to find and keep any of it in. I have 4 strands in the store http://www.turquoisemagpie.com/

Matching bracelet of course.
......................... and ear thangs.

No comments:


My Jewelry Store