Heirloom Quality Gemstone Art for the Unique Human. Wire wrapped and gemstone art jewelry by international artisan jewelry designer Szarka of Magpie Gemstones.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Texas Bound
Peridot, Sunstone and Sterling. I made this tonight to take to the Austin meet up where a whole bunch of lovely ladies have agreed to meet with me. I am heading over to look for a home and to move my business south. Wish me safe travels.
WOW - that is one of the best things you have done - ever! Simple and elegant!
Are those the same sunstone rondells I bought? Now I KNOW I've got to get some Peridot!!!!
Safe journey...Robyn
Anonymous said…
Lovely necklace - I really like the faceted peridot beads. Your technique of using a bali spacer over the hole to connect the bead vertically instead of horizontally is a really good one.
Comments
Are those the same sunstone rondells I bought? Now I KNOW I've got to get some Peridot!!!!
Safe journey...Robyn
Safe journey and all the best.
Mei
Kathy