Experiments


I went on a self taught journey for three days exploring what weaving does with different sizes, shapes and hardnesses of wire. This was the result! 0_o

Comments

Calicokity said…
This is very pretty. I love copper.
Peace,
Darice
Sherry's Jewels said…
:::Yummy:::
Totally awesome!
:::drool::::
Anonymous said…
WOW, really pretty. Bet your fingers are sore.
Anonymous said…
WoW is all I can say. Too kewl. Are your fingers sore?
me2 said…
It's really rather pretty but when I first saw it, I burst into a full laugh as I was trying to count stones. That felt really good too. Still feeling a little chuckle in there. I bet it was fun.
Susan said…
Thanks for sharing. Very well written. See you on a third Thursday or at a SABOS meeting someday.

Sue
Szarka's said…
My fingers aren't too sore but my nails look like they were chewed by rats 0_o
Unknown said…
Wow....gorgeous piece!!
Did you follow a tutorial or just whip this baby up yourself?

Best wishes..Patty
Vicki said…
Very pretty Szarka! I love all the coiling and weaving. I still can't get the weaving thing down. How do you get the weaves so straight and close together. Maybe another awesome video tutorial?
Szarka's said…
I didn't have a tut ... just messed around
Unknown said…
I believe we are now having FUN! Thanks for sharing.